Advil  » Medicine  »
  • I think that Advil is one of the best pain relievers & reducers
  • I recommend Advil any time you have a headache or any type of pain

• by Brooke

I think that Advil is one of the best pain relievers & reducers. It is the only one that will take my headaches away the fastest. Other pain relievers and reducers will take them away but they take a while. Not only

that but sometimes they don’t help at all.

I can have a really bad headache and Advil takes them away. I have even had a slight migraine and Advil help a little, sure it does take longer but the headache is severe then.

I, not only use Advil for headaches but for almost any pain. If my back is hurting, leg is hurting, anything that is hurting me most likely I will take Advil. Like on the commercial they say “it’s my all pain ...

• Advil
      reliever” or something like that, it really is.

We always keep just regular Aspirin in the house but most of the time if we have Advil I will take it. I will use Aspirin if we are out of Advil. I try

to keep aspirin in the house because the Advil gets gone quick. With 5 people living in the house, it is hard to keep things in the house. I recommend Advil any time you have a headache or any type of pain.

Advil
Wissal says :

re : I think that Advil is one of the best pain relievers & reducers
Advil has made my life so much easier. It’s sad that we don’t have it in this country but I travel to the US yearly and stock up on it. I’ve tried many pain relievers but nothing quite did its job as good as Advil. After just a few minutes you feel like you never experienced pain before I personally use it for menstrual aches, toothaches and headaches. It’s truly magical

Dakota Bass says :

re : I recommend Advil any time you have a headache or any type of pain
I strongly recommend using this when you have headache I use this all the time and it helps me get through my day by 110%

Kristine Winn says :

re : I recommend Advil any time you have a headache or any type of pain
I thought advil was just for back pain ( that’s what my partner takes it for ) until I read the back of the box when I was ram sacking the medical box for pain killers for my migraine. Panadol etc are not strong enough to kill my migraines but these seem to do the trick with out the use of codine that makes me drowsy.

lei says :

Panadol is just for mild pain. Advil (ibuprofen) is very effective it cam be use for moderate pain including dysmenorrhea and migraines.It is safe to take it at home or before bedtime.

joshua clewley says :

re : I recommend Advil any time you have a headache or any type of pain
i also agree advil is definetly one of the better over the counter pain relievers on the market today it is fast acting and long lasting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262809479730930/k2311a0928/9.28.08