Naruto Ultimaye Ninja Heroes for PSP  » Games  »
  • I don't like action games especially those with guns and gore but this game, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes is different
  • I like the main character of Naruto, on whom the whole game revolves around
  • I really like it that the games has the heroes mode and the one versus the CPU, it makes it more interesting and you can practice your strategies at the same time

• by grl2475

I don’t like action games especially those with guns and gore but this game, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes is different. Its an action game alright but one that involves hand to hand combat between the characters and some extra ordinary powers the characters have.

I like the main character of Naruto, on

whom the whole game revolves around.

It is his quest to become Hokage, so it is your goal as the player to gather scrolls and accomplish missions so that he can achieve this.

I really like it that the games has the heroes mode and the one versus the CPU, it makes ...

• it more interesting and you can practice your strategies at the same time.

I really got hooked on this game.

I especially like the graphics and the movies that it plays once any of the characters use their jutsu or powers.

And you can also gather up points so the character can power

up which you can use when playing against another player using the LAN function of the PSP.

Overall, the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes is very entertaining and lots of fun to play.

It really engages the player and I must say, its really hard not to finish the game once you get the hang of it.

Hawk says :

I don’t this game very unique but it’s animation style is pretty nice and the gameplay isn’t bad either

Ivory says :

I really like this game. I’ve played all the Naruto ultimate ninja heroes game on the psp. I played this game on someone else’s psp but this game is the reason why I got a psp.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282809479640930/k2311a0928/9.28.08