Sbarro Italian Fastfood Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Mall of Asia Branch, Pasay City, Philippines
  • First of all, let me state that Sbarro Italian Fastfood Restaurant is one of my absolute favorite restaurants for two reasons, because I love food and I love Italian dishes

• by grl2475

First of all, let me state that Sbarro Italian Fastfood Restaurant is one of my absolute favorite restaurants for two reasons, because I love food and I love Italian dishes. Let me start by saying that Sbarro serves only hot and freshly cooked food.

My favorite

is their baked ziti pasta and their new york pizzas.

These never fail to satisfy my craving for Italian food.

And talk about super sized servings, one serving of everything in Sbarro is enough to fill the stomachs of two people.

If you think you can’t finish their big, I mean ...

• really big servings, you can always order half, at least in their pastas.

And their pizzas, absolutely delicious!

Here, you can be assured that their food is made with the freshest ingredients, there is no scrimping when it comes to their dishes.

Their restaurant is simple

in design.

No fancy stuff here, but what they lack in interior design they make up with the quality of the food they serve.

I mean, you can’t really eat their furniture and fixtures can you?

Their staff is very friendly and polite.

And they serve your food really fast.

I really love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72809479620930/k2311a0928/9.28.08