Hotel Sarvana Bhavan restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Janpath, New Delhi India
  • When we entered into the restaurant there were many people in that restaurant and nice taste of smell i sensed when entered
  • The Restaurant was very clean and staff is so dedicated towards the customer satisfactions
  • They have a wide variety of items on the menu from steamed stuff like idly, starters, dosa, uthappams,Pongal,Coconut Rice ,Tomato Rice sambhar, soup, rice, fruit juices, fixed thali,Quick Lunch etc. They have different types of rice according to the day of the week and my favorite is the Dosa
  • If that happens i am the first person to be very happy

• by Madhu

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I had a trip to Kullu Manali via Delhi. Our trip is for 10 days. First we went to Kullu Manali for 5 days and came to Delhi. For 5 days we were eating only Roties and Parathas since that is only available in Kullu Manali for vegetarians.

We were desperately need some south Indian Restaurant such that we were bored to those Roties and Parathas and we were eagerly wating to eat rice. When we told our suit ion to our car driver he droped us in the janpath road near Hotel Sarvana Bhavan. Once we entered into the Sarvana Bhavan we felt like we entered into our home.

The restaurant

has two floors ground and the top. When we entered into the restaurant there were many people in that restaurant and nice taste of smell i sensed when entered. The Restaurant was very clean and staff is so dedicated towards the customer satisfactions.

The maintenance of the restaurant was very good. the cleanness of the restaurant is very good. Serving plates and water glasses was very clean.

I ordered lunch since i desperately want to eat rice. The lunch was very good it was very tasty and just i remembered my home lunch. While eating i remembered my home it was so tasty like my home food.

Since then I ...

• have become their regular visitor. The dosa and chutneys are so tasty that we kept on asking for more. The food is fresh, tasty and yummy.

The different varieties of dosa are very good. The rates are a bit higher than other places but this joint is above others in terms of quality of food and the freshness. They have a wide variety of items on the menu from steamed stuff like idly, starters, dosa, uthappams,Pongal,Coconut Rice ,Tomato Rice sambhar, soup, rice, fruit juices, fixed thali,Quick Lunch etc.

They have different types of rice according to the day of the week and my favorite is the Dosa. They

have a sweet corner from where we ordered some sweets and even got some packed for carrying home. They sell snacks also at the sweet corner.

The interiors of the restaurant are pleasant and soothing. In 25 years the sarvana Bhavan has 25 restaurants all over the world. Later i felt why this Sarvana Bhavan is not there in Hyderabad.

Kindly i Request the Sarvana Bhavan management to start there branch in Hyderabad too. If that happens i am the first person to be very happy. I am very proud of this vegetarian restaurant.

Hotel Sarvana Bhavan restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72809479610930/k2311a0928/9.28.08