Eskinol Ice Pore Therapy Facial Scrub
  • Its like putting ice on the skin, which is why I think the product delivers on its second promise which is to minimize pore size

• by grl2475

I am a junkie for skin care products and I tell you, I tried so many products already that our bathroom is full them. One of the ones I liked was Eskinol Ice Pore Therapy Facial Scrub.

First of all, it really lives up to its name, Literally, because after using it, I experienced

a cooling sensation on my skin.

Its like putting ice on the skin, which is why I think the product delivers on its second promise which is to minimize pore size.

Isn’t it that when you put ice on the skin, the pores look less noticeable? It also is great for cleaning the pores of all the dirt and ...

• grime that it gets during the day.

I really love it!

Well anyway, aside from the fact that this product works, I also like that it has a fresh clean scent and that it does not leave your skin feeling dry like other facial cleansers do.

It’s economical too because you only have to

use a small amount at a time.

And its really affordable.

For its price, this product really does work.

To sum it all up, the Eskinol Ice Pore Therapy Facial Scrub is a good product to use.

It does what its supposed to do, which is to keep your skin looking fresh and oil free at a really affordable price.

Mikkilim says :

can we use Eskinol IcePore Theraphy Facial Scrub everyday? i heard that its not good to use scrubs on the face.

Amanda says :

It is fine to use scrubs on the face. they should not be used everyday, but everyone’s skin is different. I use my facial scrub everyday an it doesnt bother me.

Galega says :

The main job of a scrub is to remove the surface layer of dead cells which is accumulated over a period of time due to pollution, hard water, sun exposure etc. It is highly recommended to use facial scrub twice or once a week. You may not need to use it more than that. In fact, using it daily can be harmful for your facial skin in the long run.

reycheele mercado tinio says :

wer can i buy eskinol ice pore therapy facial scrub.?How much?

Amanda says :

Amazon has everything From the link it sells for 4.99

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312809479550930/k2311a0928/9.28.08