Tempra Pediatric Drops  » Medicine  »
  • What's also great about it is it comes in orange flavor, I can tell that my baby liked it because I didn't have a hard time making him drink the medicine

• by grl2475

My baby got sick recently. He had fever that worked along with his cough and colds to make him fill sick.

We brought out baby to his pediatrician and he prescribed Tempra Pediatric Drops for my baby’s fever.

It’s an analgesic and antipyretic.

It supposedly was meant to lower down the baby’s

body temperature when having a high fever.

When we tried it, I really became a believer of it.

It really works! From the very first dose, I saw the effects of it already.

My baby was perspiring! That eventually resulted to lower temperature.

...

• What’s also great about it is it comes in orange flavor, I can tell that my baby liked it because I didn’t have a hard time making him drink the medicine.

It’s easy to dispense to because of the medicine dropper that comes along with it.

Tempra Pediatric Drops really is a god send, it prevented my baby from having convulsions because of high fever and relieved my baby of any symptoms of having fever.

Luckily, Tempra is available without prescription, so its safe.

The next time my baby has fever, I would really give him only this medicine because it really works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262709479500430/k2311a0927/9.27.08