Carter’s Musical Melodies Baby Bouncer  » Baby care  »
  • Carter's Musical Melodies Baby Bouncer is one of the best products we ever bought for our baby

• by grl2475

Carter’s Musical Melodies Baby Bouncer is one of the best products we ever bought for our baby. We bought it when he was just about three months old and we haven’t stopped using it yet.

I really love the design of the bouncer.

It’s very colorful, very attractive to

the baby and for us grown-ups as well.

I find that it comforts the baby when I turn on the built in lullabies that come with it.

It is also simple to operate, Just three 2a batteries!

Every mother knows that sleep is very important for the baby (and for mommy too), With the bouncer, my baby sleeps longer.

It’s vibrating action soothes the baby, resulting to longer naps and sleep time, ergo, more time for me to relax also.

It is also safe bcause it has a built in safety belt to strap your baby into place so he won’t ...

• Carter's Musical Melodies Baby Bouncer
      fall over.

I also love that the Musical Melodies bouncer keeps the baby entertained while developing his hand-eye coordination with its toy bar, where toys can be hung so baby can try and reach for them.

Incidentally, the toys come free with the bouncer.

Overall, Carter’s Musical Melodies Baby Bouncer is really a good investment for your baby.

You can use it until the baby reaches a weight of about 11 kilos.

What’s great about it is that it frees you from carrying your baby(less strain on your back) and helps him sleep well.

I really recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542709479470430/k2311a0927/9.27.08