Yangon International Hotel  » Hotels  »
330 - Ahlone Road , Dagon Township , Yangon , Myanmar
  • I was so impressed with the hotel as the taxi drove into the hotel compound
  • As mentioned, it was very easy and convenient to get to the business core of the City, the places of my business meetings, and the shopping centres
  • I certainly would recommend Yangon International Hotel to my colleagues and friends back home for their visit to Yangon, on their business trips ot for holidays

• by Mark Williams

If you wished to stay at a quiet location, yet still not too far from the downtown business core in the City of Yangon, Myanmar, Yangon International Hotel was an ideal place. I chose to stay there once with the recommendation of a business colleague of mine. Yangon International Hotel was located close to Pyay Road, which is the road that led to the Yangon International Airport.

It just took twenty minutes

for the taxi to get me from the Airport to the hotel. I was so impressed with the hotel as the taxi drove into the hotel compound.

It was a large spacious land with the hotel building prominently located. The staff at the reception desk was very friendly and courteous, the Myanmar way of hospitality.

I had a suite on a high floor with an impressive view of the surrounding. It had ...

• all the amenities to make the stay comfortable, air-conditioned, satellite TV, mini bar, IDD telephone.

The inhouse restaurants were excellent serving a variety of Asian and international cuisines. The business centre was very helpful for me in preparing my business papers for the presentation I was to make at the meetings.

meetings, and the shopping centres. Shwe Dagon Pagoda, one of the most revered Pagodas in the Buddhist world, was just a walking distance from the hotel.

Yangon International Hotel is an excellent place for business travellers like me and for tourists too. The facilities are nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

I certainly would recommend Yangon International Hotel to my colleagues and friends back home for their visit to Yangon, on their business trips ot for holidays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22709479400330/k2311a0927/9.27.08