Rentals .com  » Real estate  »
  • When I was in search for a new apartment, I decided against looking in the newspaper and going to an apartment agency because I would usually find myself looking at student apartments and I was completely over those
  • I liked all the residences because they were exactly what I was looking for, but I found one in particular that I fell in love with
  • The rent was affordable and it came with some of the best amenities

• by C.Channing

When I was in search for a new apartment, I decided against looking in the newspaper and going to an apartment agency because I would usually find myself looking at student apartments and I was completely over those. One night, I decided to turn my search on to the internet and that’s when I came across a website called Rentals.com

Rentals.com is a website for nationwide searches for houses, apartments, townhomes, lofts, etc. I have to admit I

was a bit skeptical because usually those nationwide type websites display either expensive apartments or apartments that do not meet my living standards, but once I entered my city and state and the number of beds and baths, a list of compatible residences appeared.

I liked all the residences because they were exactly what I was looking for, but I found one in particular that I fell in love with. It was a spacious townhouse in a ...

• small community. The rent was affordable and it came with some of the best amenities. The site listed pictures, amount of rent, application fee and deposit, property information, etc. My only concern was that I would have to enter my contact information into the site and wait until someone called me, which would be a game of chase but it was the opposite. All the contact information for the property owner was listed and as a bonus
        for leasing the townhouse I received a one hundred dollar gas card.

I’m glad I found Rentals.com because I was able to find my dream home without wasting gas riding around town or looking the newspaper for the apparent student apartments. The process was quick and easy and I was able to look at the place and sign my lease agreement within the week. Overall, Rentals.com made my apartment search easier than it has ever been.

Stephanie says :

Did you have to provide your SSN? My parents are in love with a home provided by Rentals.com but their main concern is that they ask for their SSNs. This puts them on edge and we want to make sure it`s not a scam.

John says :

Rentals.com has listing from many companies and individuals. Some companies do require your SSN to do a credit check and to confirm who you are.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 622709479290130/k2311a0927/9.27.08