Sisters sanitary napkin  » Other  »
  • Because these commodities are immediately disposed after use, I decided to scout for a brand that is cheaper than what I have been using that time
  • I am using a quality product for less cost

• by Trigedia Rebolledo

As a working mom and the family’s bread winner, i sometimes find it hard to make both ends meet. That’s why when buying toiletries or any other products, I do some kind of canvassing first to compare their prizes so

I can select which costs less. Even when it concerns sanitary napkins only.

Because these commodities are immediately disposed after use, I decided to scout for a brand that is cheaper than what I have been using that time. In one of my visit to the super mart, I chanced upon Sisters sanitary napkin. Seeing that it costs only Php2.15 a-piece, I immediately bought it.

When I used the product, I came to appreciate it even more because it firmly holds in ...

• Sisters sanitary napkin
      place and doesn’t sag in the middle. Although it is slim, it gives total protection because it has silky cottony cover.

Made to suit a woman’s needs, Sisters napkins have different kinds: one which can be used during the day

and the other for night use. The user can also choose the type that has wings or the non-wing type.

In using Sisters silk floss, I can say that I’m shooting two birds at a time. I am using a quality product for less cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122709479220130/k2311a0927/9.27.08