Canon Pixma MP510 printer
  • What I don't like about it is its bulky size

• by grl2475

We bought our Canon Pixma MP510 sometime ago and I can say that we have so far been satisfied with it. We bought it primarily because of picture printing.

We were on the look out for a printer that can print documents as well as produce good quality pictures and so

far this printer delivers on both.

We can even do scanning and copying with it and the images and prints that come out are clear and of good quality.

It is also easy to use with or without a computer, just connect the camera and that’s it, you’re ready to print.

...

• It comes with a tiny LCD screen to help you navigate the features of the printer.

But it’s better when you use it with a computer because you can touch up the pictures.

It can also print on different sizes of paper,no need to cut the paper to size after printing the picture.

It can also

print from a memory card because it has a built in memory card slot.

What I don’t like about it is its bulky size.

It simply takes on a lot of space on our desk.

Overall, I like the Canon Pixma MP510.

With all its capabilities and features, it’s good value for money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162709479180130/k2311a0927/9.27.08