What happens in Vegas  » Movies  »
  • I thought it was a pretty good movie overall
  • It definitely made me laugh a couple of times
  • I would definitely recommend this movie, it is worth watching

• by Brooke

I received this from blockbuster yesterday, I wanted to hurry up and watch it so that I could send it back today. I thought it was a pretty good movie overall. It definitely made me laugh a couple of times. Although it wasn’t hilarious it still made me laugh more than once.

It has Ashton

Kutcher and Cameron Diaz in it, they are both pretty funny actors and funny in this movie. They meet in las vegas by accident and go out together the night that they meet, they end up getting really drunk and getting married. Well the next day they win the jackpot at las vegas, they don’t ...

• really want to be married but they both want the money. They end up having to live together and try to look as if they are trying to make there marriage work for both of them to get half of the money.

I thought that it was a pretty good movie overall. I was even

thinking about watching it again last night before I sent it back today but I was too tired & kind of didn’t feel like it.

I would watch it again and I would buy it also. I would definitely recommend this movie, it is worth watching. Even though it is not hilarious it is still pretty funny.

What happens in Vegas

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112609479130330/k2311a0926/9.26.08