Trichomania Solid Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • The shampoo was fabulous once I learned how to use it, but by that time the thing had mostly melted

• by squishlette

At first, I couldn’t even comprehend what the term Solid Shampoo meant. Then, even after a helpful LUSH employee explained to be how they are used, I didn’t get it.

So, when I brought home my little chunk of Trichomania, I was clueless.

Did it smell nice? Heck yeah! It smells like Coconuts

kind of like suntan lotion.

Was easy to use? Not so much.

Well, not the way I was using it anyway.

I tried to use it the way you would use the cleanser, take off a bit, and lather it in your hand.

For the life of me I couldn’t figure out why ...

• anyone would want to go through that much trouble.

Especially, since I have so much hair! But, once I got a clue and rubbed it over my wet hair, it worked great.

My hair felt nice and clean.

The only thing I didn’t like, was that the smell didn’t last long, you could

barely smell it later.

The LUSH store is fabulous.

The shampoo was fabulous once I learned how to use it, but by that time the thing had mostly melted.

So, when they offer you the tin, BUY it.

Because, if you store it properly, one chunk can last you a month if you use it right!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312609479120330/k2311a0926/9.26.08