Lisboa Casino Macau  » Casino  »
2-4 Avenida de Lisboa, Macau
  • I believe most of them had been moved to the new Grand Lisboa Casino

• by Ahbingo

Lisboa Casino was the first casino I visited on my trip at Macau in April 2007, as it’s just few minutes walk from the hotel I was staying Hotel Sintra. We went to this casino first before going to new Grand Lisboa Casino.

A simple inspection was being performed on our bags just after the entrance before

entering inside the casino. The environment is just good that it seems to be too quiet with not many visitors in the casino. I believe most of them had been moved to the new Grand Lisboa Casino. We were surprised on the staffs that were working there at that time - 90% of them are over 30 of ages.

• All of them are with well-dressed uniforms.

However, we still tried on few gambling slots. I sat in one of the gambling table, wondering how does the game work. Just less than a minute, someone came to request if I need some guidance on the game. She’s very friendly, polite and patient to guide me on the rule of the

game. She left after I had fully understood the game. That’s a great service.

We did not stay there for a long time, as it’s too quiet that we can’t feel the ‘casino environment’ I believe most staff had been relocated to new Grand Lisboa Casino too. We left Lisboa Casino in less than one hour of stay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482609479020330/k2311a0926/9.26.08