The Bavarian Inn Frankenmuth MI  » Restaurants  »
Just north of Flint,Mi.Near interstate I-75,in Frankenmuth,Mi
  • We enjoyed a dinner of their World Famous chicken,mashed potatoes,saugage,etc. Everything in the restuarant was in the native Bavarian theme,from the outside of the restuarant to the paintings on the wall
  • I ate so much i thought that i was going to burst

• by DRNOE007

Frankenmuth,Mi. is also known as,”Little Bavaria” because of the many fine shops and two of their great restuarants,Zehnders and the Bavarian inn. The wife and i took a trip to Frankenmuth just three weeks ago.

While we were there we made a point of having dinner at the Bavarian Inn.

/> It is a beautiful restuarant with great food.

We enjoyed a dinner of their “World Famous”chicken,mashed potatoes,saugage,etc. Everything in the restuarant was in the native Bavarian theme,from the outside of the restuarant to the paintings on the wall.

You could easily believe you were in Bavaria. The wait staff were dressed in their native garb,from the quaint little hats all the way down to their shoes.

I ate so much i thought that i was going to burst. The food was so delicious.

After ...

• The Bavarian Inn Frankenmuth MI
      dinner we did some shopping in some of their fine shops that they had on site. My wife bought some of the prettiest earings i had ever seen.

They were quite different! I managed my way to one of their candy shops and i tried some of their fudge samples. My

oh my were they good.

I wound up buying three different types of fudge. All in all this one of the finest and unique family restuarants we had ever been to! I highly recommend it.

The food was excellent. The people were friendly and the restuarant was beautiful both outside and in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72609478760230/k2311a0926/9.26.08