Giorgio Armani Sensi
  • Therefore, I highly recommend this Giorgio Armani Sensi if you are not in budget and (man) this is a best gift for your loved one

• by Ahbingo

I received this Giorgio Armani Sensi perfume as Valentine’s gift from my boyfriend. I did not surprise to receive it as this was 3rd perfume (previous: Tommy) he gave as gift.

First impression when I saw the bottle of Giorgio Armani Sensi - the bottle design did not seem to be appealing and attractive. The

bottle small base of design make it a bit not stable that fall down easily when I move my rack even a bit or not place it properly on the rack. I need to handle it with much care.

The scent is very sweet (like sweets but not strong) which make someone wants to smell it ...

• again and again.

Its scent can attract anyone who smells it. My boyfriend loves this scent very much when I use it every time. Just a spray on my shirt, I received many compliments from my friends and colleagues when I’m using this perfume. It makes me feel very confident when using this perfume at

day and night time.

The main drawback is its price which is quite expensive but it worth the price. People are using perfume because of its scent to make themselves comfortable and attractive.

Therefore, I highly recommend this Giorgio Armani Sensi if you are not in budget and (man) this is a best gift for your loved one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562609478730230/k2311a0926/9.26.08