Star Wars: Episode 3- Revenge of the Sith  » Movies  »
  • I thought that the last set piece was horrible and almost ruined the movie for me

• by Artie17

OK, so I absolutely bashed the first two prequels in the series. And while Episode 3 does deserve some hate, it’s not near the level of hate I gave to the first two.

Hayden Christiansen still can’t act and he and Natalies relationship is still one of the worst relationships I have ever seen (see my prequel reviews

for why).

Now, the good stuff.

The first good thing in the series since the double edged light saber from episode 1, was the opening sequence.

You are thrown right into the middle of the battle and you understand WHY we are in a battle.

There is a logical reason why the sides are fighting.

...

• Unlike in the first two movies, the story can actually be followed from beginning to end.

Also, some of the loose ends that were asked in the original trilogy, are tied up very nicely.

I thought that the last set piece was horrible and almost ruined the movie for me.

It looked like something from a video

game and took me right out of the movie.

Also, and I can’t blame the movie for this, we all know whats going to happen in the end.

We all know that Anakin is never in danger because eventually he is going to become Darth Vader.

Anyways, still not a great movie, but a big improvement, from the first two.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112409478420730/k2311a0924/9.24.08