Star Wars: Episode 2- Attack of the Clones  » Movies  »
1.5
  • I really hope that Lucas realizes his mistakes and makes the third and final movie in the series somewhat similar to the original trilogy
  • Like I said before, this is better than episode 1, however still an absolutely disgraceful movie

• by Artie17

Well, I can say one good thing about Attack of the Clones, it was better than The Phantom Menace! (I said that in my sarcastic voice by the way). First off, the relationship between Anakin and Padma is probably one of the worst relationships every put on screen.

Maybe it was just the

HORRIBLE acting by Hayden Christiansen, I don’t know.

There is no reason what so ever for them to fall in love.

All they do is quote lines from the book and all of a sudden there madly in love! Go figure, I didn’t know that was all it took to fall in love,

• how simple.

Next, the story makes no sense at all.

There is no logic behind anything that is happening on screen.

There is no sense of suspense in any of the battles because we know what’s going to happen, the Jedi’s win every time.

Also, everything seems to happen right on time,

like when Yoda shows up at the final battle.

He just happen to be there right? I really hope that Lucas realizes his mistakes and makes the third and final movie in the series somewhat similar to the original trilogy.

Like I said before, this is better than episode 1, however still an absolutely disgraceful movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112409478410730/k2311a0924/9.24.08