Burn After Reading  » Movies  »
  • From the amazing masterpiece that was No Country For Old Men, the Coen brothers bring you there latest movie, Burn After Reading
  • In my opinion no, but it is not trying to be
  • It is a TOTALLY different genre of movie and I would say that I enjoyed it only slightly less than No Country For Old Men and this is saying a lot because I thought that No Country was flawless

• by Artie17

From the amazing masterpiece that was No Country For Old Men, the Coen brothers bring you there latest movie, Burn After Reading. I am officially now calling the Coen brothers geniuses.

To go from No Country For Old Men, a serious and frightening tale, to the comedy Burn After Reading, seems like am impossible task.

But they pull it off! Burn After Reading is a very funny and original movie and I really liked it.

The casting is great which included Brad Pitt, George Clooney, JK Simmons, and the forgotten John Malkovich.

I forgot how talented this man is and he shines with his performance in this movie.

...

• Along with the great acting is the great writing.

The script is very original and keeps you laughing throughout the movie.

Now, is this movie as good as No Country For Old Men? In my opinion no, but it is not trying to be.

It is a TOTALLY different genre of movie

and I would say that I enjoyed it only slightly less than No Country For Old Men and this is saying a lot because I thought that No Country was flawless.

I would also say that this is the second funniest movie of the year after Tropic Thunder.

Just my opinion.

Go see it.

Burn After Reading

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112409478390630/k2311a0924/9.24.08