No! No! Heat Hair Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have to admit I was a little skeptical when I first bought this neat little hair remover, and then even more skeptical when I didn't lose my hair immediately
  • After the first couple of weeks I stuck to using it in small areas that I wanted to get rid of hair because of its size and the time that it takes to get the job done

• by alpha2zulu

I have to admit I was a little skeptical when I first bought this neat little hair remover, and then even more skeptical when I didn’t lose my hair immediately. I stuck with it though, after all, it is over two hundred dollars so it deserves a chance.

In the four months that I have been using it I am very satisfied, and

have figured out a way to make it work for me so that it would be easier and quicker. Keep in mind, that because of how it works the No! No! takes a long longer than other depillatories or other hair removal treatments.

Using heat technology that I don’t quite understand, the No! No! reduces the amount of hair that reappears on your body where ever you use it. After the first couple of weeks I stuck to using it in small areas that I wanted to get rid of hair because of its size and the time that it takes to get the job done.

Now that I have the hang of it though I am using it for my legs and other areas that have more ...

• No! No! Heat Hair Remover
      hair. I like the No! No! because it does not come with problems that I have with other traditional methods of hair removal, and even more importantly it does not come with all the discomfort.

I do not have to worry about rashes, ingrown hairs, irritation, or pain from waxing or shaving. The more I use it the less hair I have,

right now I am at about 60% less hair in the areas that I have used it, hair does not come back and the hair that does takes longer.

I am positive that with continued use I will get the same results that you would see after waxing for a long period of time– only I won’t have to deal with all that pain that comes from waxing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312409478020630/k2311a0924/9.24.08