Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even if I step out into the courtyard for a short while, I notice the exposed parts of my skin gets tanned

• by Angeleyes

I recently moved from the hot United Arab Emirates to the even hotter, Goa, India. The weather here is currently scorching and wearing sunscreen is a must at all times. Even if I step out into the courtyard for

a short while, I notice the exposed parts of my skin gets tanned.

Basically, there is no escaping the sun rays during the day, even if at home. And for me it is important to wear a sunscreen that is strong, effective and not too expensive.

Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte is one such product that compliments needs.

It is non-greasy and it also absorbs the excess oil form my face, leaving my skin looking ultra matte and feeling ...

• Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte
      smooth.

More importantly, it is an SPF 30 (sun protection factor) and it also has UVA and UVB absorbers. Which help protect the skin from the negative effects of harmful rays of the sun. Such as - skin darkening,

sun spots, dryness and wrinkles.

Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte comes in a 50 gms tube, and you have the option of buying either 20 SPF or 30 SPF. The product is priced at Rs. 150 ($3.50) per tube.

prithvi says :

Is it oil free? my skin is very oily is it ok to use this product?

Galega says :

A person having oily skin can use it without any problem (it is also safe to be used for dry skin).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312409477990630/k2311a0924/9.24.08