Country Time On the Go Lemonade  » Food  »
  • I don't know what brand she made, but it was delicious

• by Orrymain

Recently, I’ve been trying out various kinds of easy to use drinks that are a little healthier for me than my usual vice, which is Pepsi. One of these was Country Time On the Go Lemonade.

Growing up, I was never much of a lemonade drinker. It wasn’t something we had much in our home, but in high school, I

became friends with the family of a fellow classmate. We used to go over to this family’s house all the time, and the mom always had lemonade ready to go. I don’t know what brand she made, but it was delicious.

Those were good times, and I will forever associate lemonade with those days at that family’s home. Thus,

• I’m very finicky about any lemonade I drink. Very few have been drinkable, in my mind.

I’m delighted to say that this product did a pretty good job of making me smile and remember those days. It was a pleasant taste, very soothing, and very refreshing. It wasn’t too sweet or too sour, both of which are big turn

offs to me. It had the perfect mix that made me really enjoy partaking of it.

I love the on the go drinks. You just zip open the individual pouch and pour it into a 16.9fl oz bottle of water. It can’t get much easier than that.

This is another good product that I’ll be buying more of in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272409477940630/k2311a0924/9.24.08