Scott Extra Soft Toilet Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • I prefer two-ply, though, and that might have been part of my initial problem when first using this item
  • I like a certain strength that just isn't there with this

• by Orrymain

Advertised as ’softness done right’, Scott’s new Extra Soft toilet tissue isn’t bad. Actually, at first touch, I had a negative reaction to it. It didn’t feel soft to me; in reality, it appeared to be a little coarse. I also didn’t think it was that strong.

However,

after using the product for a longer period of time, I’ve changed my mind. Perhaps I’ve just adapted to the product, or maybe I just needed a transition time from my regular toilet tissue to this one.

This particular product was a one-ply, double roll. I’m satisfied with its ...

• size. For a one-play, I think it did okay, too. I prefer two-ply, though, and that might have been part of my initial problem when first using this item. I like a certain strength that just isn’t there with this; that said, with a little adapting and
        extra sheet, it did its job.

I still think it could use some improvement to the touch on the softness angle, especially since it’s supposed to be extra soft. It is, but the tactile response to it does have that hint of coarseness, at least for me.

Overall, a good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532309477910530/k2311a0923/9.23.08