The Firm Cardio Overdrive DVD  » Health  »
  • I have to say it seems as though they took the best parts and crammed them in for a very efficient workout
  • However, if you've been working out for quite some time and are looking for a new challenge, Cardio Overdrive will definitely be worth your time

• by LizD

I have currently found myself addicted to The Firm’s workout DVDs. My newest addition is Cardio Overdrive.

Like a lot of The Firm workouts, Cardio Overdrive has you switching back and forth between weight training and cardio. Honestly, the weight segments do not really push me

all that hard. However, the cardio is incredible. Each cardio segments steps up in intensity until you reach the middle of the workout. After pushing your cardio capacity to the limit, then the intensity slowly decreases.

If you’re running short on time, but still want to get a workout in there is a 25-minute express workout. I’ve tried the express workout. I have to say it seems as though they took the best parts and crammed them in for a very efficient workout.

When I first started using this ...

• The Firm Cardio Overdrive DVD
      DVD there were times when I didn’t know if I would be able to finish the workouts. The instructor, Alison Davis, actually motivated me to the point where I wanted to keep sweating.

Cardio Overdrive is quickly becoming one of my favorite workout DVDs.

A word of caution though, if you are just starting to get into an exercise program, then this DVD is not for you. However, if you’ve been working out for quite some time and are looking for a new challenge, Cardio Overdrive will definitely be worth your time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342309477760530/k2311a0923/9.23.08