Mary Kay TimeWise Even Complexion Essence  » Cosmetics  »
  • This wouldn't be a problem, except that I recently moved somewhere that it is very sunny, and the rest of me is very tan

• by polyesterbride

This was $35 to order through a Mary Kay saleswoman.

It works pretty darn well. I have a fairly uneven complexion, and lots of freckles. I suppose it isn’t incredibly strong, because I still have quite a lot of freckles. However, my skin overall seems to have evened out considerably. How the “essence” can accomplish this without getting rid of my freckles I don’t know. So if you’re trying to get rid of freckles, it won’t work.

It really has evened out my skin tone, though. I even took a

picture of my “before” to make sure I could see, and ensure it wasn’t just my imagination. I’ve been using the cream for just over a month, and my skin looks very nice and even.

However, my skin is also very white. This wouldn’t be a problem, except that I recently moved somewhere that it is very sunny, and the rest of me is very tan. So my face is starting to look peculiar. I did some research and apparently most “even complexion” creams do this, they whiten your skin ...

• tone. It was not advertised as doing so, and if it had been, I wouldn’t have tried it. I’ve stopped using it. I’ll deal with an uneven face that is the same color as the rest of my body.

If the rest of you is pale it’ll work GREAT though. Didn’t dry out or irritate my skin in any way, and I used morning and night. I also didn’t purchase any of the other items in the “regimen” and it worked very well without their aid. It did react

oddly with my foundation makeup, causing it to thicken and come off…it was real gross. So you should apply it quite awhile before your makeup, so none of it is sitting on top of your skin. When I did that it worked fine. Also, after I’d been using for like three weeks I didn’t need the foundation anymore! Oh, and I have sensitive skin and did not see an increase in breakouts with the product, in fact, they decreased. (not sure if that’s related to the product or the move)

Nancy B. Sta. Maria says :

Hello, i want to buy the Mary Kay TimeWise Even complexion Essence. I am living in Brunei darussalam and the agent here dont have this product. how can i order? can u recon to me? Brunei is very near Malaysia. My email address is nancy brunet.bn or clismari yahoo.com thank you. nancy sta. maria

Cordelia says :

IJWTS wow Why can`t I think of thngis like that?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312309477730530/k2311a0923/9.23.08