Baby Talk Magazine  » Media  »
  • This magazine is always interesting and encouraging to me
  • I've been reading back issues, and even if I read two a day for weeks, every issue is still informative and fresh and new
  • I thought I would get tired of them, or they would start repeating information, but that's not the case
  • Baby Talk has no guilt, reminds me that formula is perfectly sufficient, and that whatever works for me and my baby is the best choice, regardless of what people say

• by redwildsparkles

This magazine is always interesting and encouraging to me. I’ve been reading back issues, and even if I read two a day for weeks, every issue is still informative and fresh and new. I thought I would get tired of them, or they would start repeating information, but that’s not the case! It’s very good at being nonjudmental, and making you feel better about your personal situation and choices, whatever those may be, while also helping you improve your practices.

I breastfeed, and it’s frustrating; Baby Talk has good tips, they understand that it’s hard and remind me that I’m not a wuss for feeing frustrated, and they remind me of how good it is for the baby and that helps me keep going. I also supplement feed with formula, and I often feel judged for that, as if it makes me a bad mother; Baby Talk has no guilt, reminds me that formula is perfectly sufficient, and that whatever works for me and my baby is the best choice, regardless of what people say; and they have good tips about bottle care and choosing a formula and how to feed the baby. That’s just one example of an issue that can be very stressful and how Baby Talk helps me relax about it, while still helping me be the best mother I can be.

There are funny parts that help cheer me up (so helpful, when there’s a fussy baby ...

• Baby Talk Magazine
      in the house and I desperately need a laugh!), serious articles that remind me to count my blessings, health facts that help me keep my baby safe and strong, and multitudes of tips on every aspect of caring for a baby that help make my life easier and my baby’s life better. I feel more confident about my mothering skills, and more in love with my baby, after every issue I read. It’s heartwarming. It’s also great to be reminded
      that I am not the only one dealing with this stuff! It’s like having a mommy support group come into my house every day - except without the bother of putting on clothes and tidying up the living room.

Also, there are enough brightly-colored pictures of babies that my daughter loves to sit with me and look at the magazine while I read it. Anything that entertains me and her at the same time is such a sanity saver!! I love this magazine.

Baby Talk Magazine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 392309477670530/k2311a0923/9.23.08