Health-O-Meter Digital Floor Scale
  • This is such a cool scale I am delighted to share my experience
  • I like to weigh myself daily, no matter what the 'experts' say
  • I think if I didn't, I'd overeat, as if the calories didn't count
  • If I ever do not want to weigh myself, I know that is exactly when I have to face the scale
  • It really is the best I've purchased and I actually enjoy using it

• by Joan

This is such a cool scale I am delighted to share my experience. I can’t ever remember a time I did not have a scale to weigh myself. I like to weigh myself daily, no matter what the ‘experts’ say. I think if I didn’t, I’d overeat, as if the calories didn’t count. Yes, that’s silly but that is the way I think.

Iweigh myself every morning as soon as I wake up. Of course I go to the bathroom first so those few ounces are not counted and of course I remove all my clothes. If I ever do not want to weigh myself, I know that is exactly when I have to face the scale.

I do know enough not to freak and take into account water weight gain etc.

My daughter wanted a digital scale so I bought one for her. It turned out I was using her scale more than mine. On her scale you can even take your weight in the dark, since the scale lights up. Another feature I really, really like is it remembers and tracks the weight of more than one person.

In the past I always purchased fairly cheap scales and they were fine. The most expensive scale I bought was the Health-O-Meter large dial floor model. It has a very heavy scale with a round dial face and was easy to read. The

cost was about $70. I thought paying more may give me a more accurate scale. All my other ones I had to mentally adjust with what my doctor’s scale read. Of course my home scales were always less than my doctors, so I had to add a couple of pounds.

I am quite happy that my Health-O-meter scale is accurate. I compared my doctor’s scales with my home scale and it was right on. In fact one of the doctors I visited had the digital Health-O-Meter in the patient rooms instead of those standing scales. I thought that was quite interesting.

When one steps on the scale it shows a number ‘one’. Then you step off, it will ...

• Health-O-Meter Digital Floor Scale
      give the last weight of whoever uses the number one on the scale. Then the scale zeros out and you step on it, the weight is measured and the difference from the last weighing is shown.

When I step on the scale, and it registers a number one, I stay on the scale and wait and it registers ‘two’ which is my number. At that point I step off and it shows how much I weighed the last time I was on this scale. Pretty cool!

The scale tracks 2 people. It has tenths of a pound which is great because it shows a more accurate reading. Also it is encouraging to see a ‘down’ arrow even

if it say 2 tenths of a pound!! Another feature I love is if you tap it 2x, it will just zero out and anyone can use the scale and not mess up the weight tracking on the 2 people who track their weight.

I purchased this scale for about $20 because I had a discount coupon and have really enjoyed using it. Losing weight is not fun, but having a nice scale to use helps just a little! I absolutely recommend this scale. It really is the best I’ve purchased and I actually enjoy using it! To any who try this I wish you success and to all of you a I wish you health and happiness.

ellen says :

how can i loose weight weekly and the fat on my health o meter digital scale not chage? The hydration and weight change weekly but not the fat level.

Galega says :

How do you know that you are cutting fat? Get an accurate idea of calorie and fat you are burning. It is possible that you are not burning daily calorie. If it is not malfunctioning, your meter is giving perfect result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532309477540530/k2311a0923/9.23.08