Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the pink variant of it at the local grocery store after watching an ad for it on television
  • The first time I used it, I noticed it has a very pleasant scent
  • And I love that it really minimized my pores, they have become less noticeable especially on the area around my nose

• by grl2475

I have mixed feelings about the Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Mask. I bought the pink variant of it at the local grocery store after watching an ad for it on television.

It claims to help minimize your pores and whiten your skin.

The first time I used it, I

noticed it has a very pleasant scent.

I really like it.

It smells fresh and mild.

It also lathers and rinses well which is good.

After using it, I noticed that it didn’t dry up my skin as other products do.

And I love that it really minimized my pores, they have become less noticeable especially ...

• on the area around my nose.

Now here’s the tricky part, I mentioned that the product claimed to whiten the skin, now I have been using the product for about two months now and I have still yet to see a difference on the color of my skin.

If my skin

turned a little white, I really haven’t noticed it.

No change whatsoever.

Now I understand that I will never be as fair as those with caucasian skin but hey, I expect that somehow my skin will have a change in it, probably be more even toned or something, but really it failed to deliver on its promise.

Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Wash
    BananaPeel says :

how many days til you see the whitening result?

Galega says :

You should see some results after using it continuously for at least 15 days. Please note, you are also required to use a sunscreen cream while going out in the Sun exposure. Otherwise result may take even longer to show.

dawn says :

where can i get the belo essentials pore minimizing whitening face wash if i live in FLORIDA, USA? ive heard a lot of good comments about this product and im willing to try it to see if it really works.. thanks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312309477520530/k2311a0923/9.23.08