Malachite fragrance  » Perfume  »
0.5
  • Green is one of my favorite colors, but this green bottle just wasn't appealing to me

• by Orrymain

Well, what can I say? While Banana Republic is a respected quality brand, I am totally and completely unimpressed with their Malachite fragrance that is part of their Discover Collection.

There’s very little I liked about this perfume from the

start. The company calls it a ‘captivating’ blend of their ingredients, but for me, it was more of an ‘I’m being held captive’ blend, and I couldn’t wait for it to fade from my body. The sooner the better, in fact.

Malachite is a combination of florals (specifically water hyacinth and imperial peony) and sandalwood, which doesn’t sound that bad, but from the moment I took in the scent, it was unpleasant for me. It’s somewhat overwhelming, in ...

• Malachite fragrance
      a negative way. I normally love a good floral scent. Maybe it’s the mixture or the degree of the mixture, but for me, this is a no-go.

To be honest, I don’t even like the container. Green is

one of my favorite colors, but this green bottle just wasn’t appealing to me. I think the silver top is ugly, too. There’s just nothing that lure me in.

Sorry, Banana Republic, but this product is one I’m going to pass on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562309477480530/k2311a0923/9.23.08