Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara
  • I hated the one my mother used and nobody I knew had really found one they enjoyed using either
  • I thought it sounded too good to be true, but the price was great, so I bought it next time I was out shopping
  • I believe it was about six dollars, which was a steal
  • But that's the only problem I have with it and since it meet all the other thing I wanted, I am not really complaining
  • I would definitely recommend Cover Girl Lash Exact to anyone I know

• by Whitney

I have looked for a long time for a good mascara. I would buy one at the store only to find that it was clumpy, a strange color, or just too expensive. I hated the one my mother used and nobody I knew had really found one they enjoyed using either. Most people had just settled for whatever was cheapest at the store.

Finally, I read a review for

Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara. It said that it was cheap, not clumpy, and a great color. I thought it sounded too good to be true, but the price was great, so I bought it next time I was out shopping. I bought the non-waterproof kind (I hate waterproof mascara) and bought the very black color. I believe it was about six dollars, which was a steal.

The review ...

• was correct Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara was what I was looking for. I couldn’t believe it! The short bristles on the wand kept things from getting clumpy. It never gets clumps at all. It went on smoothly and continued to do so even after repeated use. The mascara made my lashes longer and I loved the deep black color. It also defined each lash if applied
        correctly, not causing the lashes to stick together. I really appreciated that.

The only thing I would change is that the wand only come in straight. I would prefer a curved wand applicator. But that’s the only problem I have with it and since it meet all the other thing I wanted, I am not really complaining.

I would definitely recommend Cover Girl Lash Exact to anyone I know!

Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312309477350430/k2311a0923/9.23.08