Shutter movie  » Movies  »
  • My sister even said to me after the movie was over I don't even know if I like it
  • Some parts reminded me of other scary movies and in the beginning & middle of the movie I thought that it was going to be kind of like a remake of other movies, it wasn't though

• by Brooke

I watched this movie yesterday with my sister. It’s about this man and a woman who are newlyweds. The husband is a photographer and they go to Japan. Once they go to Japan, the husband starts to take photographs… on every photograph that they take there is a

white line or something weird on it. They are called “spirit photos”. Then more and more weird things start happening with both of them.

Overall the movie was alright. It was kind of weird. My sister even said to me after the movie was over “I don’t even know if I like it”. So it was weird, it was kind of good but yet I don’t know either.

It’s definitely different than other movies. Some parts reminded me of other scary movies and in the beginning & middle of the movie I thought that it was going ...

• Shutter movie
      to be kind of like a remake of other movies, it wasn’t though. It was different and had a different story to it.

If you are looking for an alright scary movie then I would watch it. If you are looking for a really good scary movie then

I would choose another movie to watch.

It did keep both me and my sister interested in the movie, although it was a little long. I thought it was overall just a different movie. On a rainy day or a day that you don’t have anything to watch I would watch it.

Shutter movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112209477091030/k2311a0922/9.22.08