Philips GoGear 2GB Mp3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • I bought the Philips GoGear 2GB Mp3 Player a week ago
  • I thought no other product could come close to it but boy was I wrong
  • I would definitely say its a strong competition to an Ipod, especially when its almost half the price

• by Arif Ghadiali

I bought the Philips GoGear 2GB Mp3 Player a week ago. I generally don’t fall in love with any gadget or give any comment on it until spending some good time using it thoroughly. I must say I had always been a fan of Apple Ipods plainly

because of the sound quality.

I thought no other product could come close to it but boy was I wrong. 1st thing I did after I bought it, ofcourse was to try it out.

I was not only pleased but also suprised with the output. It is amazingly loud, crystal clear and sharp.

I would definitely say its a strong competition to an Ipod, especially when its almost half the price. I am used to Ipods so I wasn’t too sure if I would get used to the keys on the GoGear.

But after ...

• Philips GoGear 2GB Mp3 Player
      about an hour or so I was way comfortable with GoGear. Transfering the music is even more easier coz you don’t need to have any applications similar to iTunes.

Just the regular drag and drop and your music is on your GoGear. Another aspect that I really

liked about GoGear was the ease of recording.

Just press the button, thats it. I have my favorite songs recorded from the radio and it doesn’t eat up the memory.

All in all, I am happy I took a call of trying something else then the Ipod. It is well worth it.

matt says :

i bought a 2 gb gogear mp3 player and cant figure out how to properly format my music to get songs on this thing. i have windows vista so if anyone can help email me please

Galega says :

You don’t need to format it. Just upload MP3 songs, and play. You have to just convert audio file into compatible format while uploading into it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162209477031030/k2311a0922/9.22.08