Equate Extra Strength Pain Reliever  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • I tried using these pills instead of Tylenol for my occasional headaches, hoping to save on the cost, and they do not help

• by Lorianna
      Equate Extra Strength Pain Reliever brought no relief to me. I tried using these pills

instead of Tylenol for my occasional headaches, hoping to save on the cost, and they ...

Equate Extra Strength Pain Reliever
Josie Brown says :

Are the Equate Extra Strength Pain Reliever caplets gluten-free?

Galega says :

Yes, Equate Extra Strength Pain Reliever is Gluten Free. For starch it uses Corn.

Cathryne Darby says :

If u take this product the Equate Extra Strength Pm pills quite often is it bad for your health heart? can it cause heart problems or increase the chance of getting a heart attach? I have a sleeping problem at night and I use them sometimes to help me sleep…..

Galega says :

There is no documented evidence that this product may lead to heart problems. Please discuss its ingredients with your doctor.

However, always keep in mind that you should never take this medicine if you are already taking any medicine containing acetaminophen. Further, to keep off heart problems always take this medicine in limited amount.

Pat says :

I usually take Ambien, but find that Equate Pain Reliever PM works better…but, it seems that when I take it I have a horrible itching on my arms. Am I allergic possibly? Or could it be something else?

Galega says :

Yes, allergy might be the reason behind your itching sensation.

It comes with lots of ingredients. You may be allergic to any of them. Discontinue using it and observe the changes in your body. you can also ask your doctor to prescribe some other medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613094770330/k2311a0913/9.13.05