Sony Handycam DCR-SR35E  » Cameras  »
  • And as of my experience i can confirm the picture quality is the best

• by ice

I can tell you this Sony handycam is a friend of mine and not a device as its always available in my hands whenever i am on travel and also after comming back home to download videos from from it to my laptop. I everytime carry this Sony handycam with me whenever i am on trips and capture all the videos wherever necessary and i really like to shoot videos.

My handycam consists of a hard

disk and acts as a memory device and i have no need of any CD but i am interested in using a memory stick i can also do that.

Its a easy to use camcorder where i can manually set the settings according to me by pressing on the buttons or i can use a touch screen method to do any settings.

As i have purchased this in germany it comes with the german language ...

• but i have no need to worry as i can set it to english language and there are more languages available.

The LCD screen can be roatated maximum of 180 degrees and other rotations can also be done if required.

It comes with the package of AC adaptor, power cord, A/V connecting cable,USB cable, and the operating guide.

If you are using the camcorder for the first time the operating manual helps you a lot.

And as of my experience i can confirm the picture quality is the best.

You can also take the still images but as of compared to digital cameras the still pictures taken in camcorders are not so good.

And hence its better to have a camcorder only for the video purpose and not for still images.

Its very handy and comfortable than compared to camcorders with CDs.

And i can consider this as best for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432209476971030/k2311a0922/9.22.08