Canon Powershot A650 IS Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • It is really one of the best value digital cameras out in the market today
  • What I don't like about the camera is its bulky size
  • Another thing about the A650 which I don't like is that it has no neck strap

• by grl2475

We bought the Canon A650 IS Digital Camera last August and we have been using it ever since. We are totally satisfied with it. It is really one of the best value digital cameras out in the market today.

We bought it because we were looking for a camera that can take the pictures with the highest megapixels and the A650 certainly fits

the bill with its 12. 1 megapixel capability.

It is easy to use because it has plenty of features that are not in most of the point and shoot digital cameras available and it delivers every time with clear images. With the sharp images it produces, I have no complaints.

What I don’t like about the camera is its ...

• bulky size. It certainly is not handy.

You just can’t carry it around all the time. Second is the battery.

Upon purchase, what is included are three AAA batteries only. You have to buy rechargeable batteries and the charger separately.

It would’ve been nice if the batteries not AAA’s, one of those built in types were all you have to do is charge it. Another thing about the

A650 which I don’t like is that it has no neck strap.

All it has is a wrist strap which is very inconvenient because you have to handle it all the time or put it in a bag. Another thing is that because the A650 has manual settings you have to be somewhat knowledgeable about photography because the manual doesn’t provide much information.

All basic stuff for photographers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432209476951030/k2311a0922/9.22.08