Toastmaster 8 Speed Blender Model TB8  » Electronics  »
  • It has amazing versatility in that it has the 8 speeds and a pulse button that is separate from the main control dial
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone, including those of us who are a bit clumsy and may need help from the masking tape

• by SockMopTart
      The Toastmaster 8-speed blender is one of great power, but lacks structural stability. I had used this blender all of twice when I accidentally dropped the plastic blender cup to the floor.

The cup instantly cracked on all sides, not just the side upon which it

had fallen.

Fortunately, I salvaged it with a handy use of masking tape and the unit has never leaked!

The blender itself is very powerful.

I have had to stop it from doing its job a number of times because a recipe would call for ingredients ...

• to be blended together for a certain amount of time, but the power of the motor cut that time in half.

I have made crushed ice smoothies, milkshakes, breadcrumbs, egg nog, baby food, and many desserts with this blender without having to put the setting above

level 2.

It has amazing versatility in that it has the 8 speeds and a pulse button that is separate from the main control dial.

I highly recommend this product to anyone, including those of us who are a bit clumsy and may need help from the masking tape.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16160447680330/k2311a0416/4.16.06