Oil of Olay Daily Facials Normal to Dry Skin
  • The boxes of 30 facial cloths would have been $12.99Cdn plus tax which I thought was a little steep
  • What impressed me the most, was that these Olay cloths were suitable for removing eye make up too,which they did most effectively

• by Melissa Glenn
      I got two containers Oil of Olay Daily Facials Hydrating for Normal to Dry Skin, with a two-for-one Olay coupon. The boxes of 30 facial cloths would have been $12.

99Cdn plus tax which I thought was a little steep.

I thought, basically these are disposable wash cloths with a little Olay cleanser

right?

These cloths turned out to be supervalue.

The cloths are about the size of your face and smell fantastic.

The cloths themselves are white and porous and remind me of disposable J-cloths that you can clean with.

What impressed me the most, was that these Olay cloths were suitable for removing ...

• eye make up too,which they did most effectively.

Even my mascara washed completely off with no hard rubbing.

You can see the dirt and grime on these cloths that come’s from your face, and they do a fabulous job! They suds up with just a little bit of water, and your face

really does feel very clean afterwards.

The only downside is that the cloths are really too big.

I find I can cut one in half, and still remove all my make up effectively.

I now always cut them in half to save money.

My face is never dry or tight after using this product.

Great Olay product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31160447670330/k2311a0416/4.16.06