Garnier Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am just over 30 and beginning to experience little fine lines around my eyes
  • My eye area never felt greasy when I applied this cream, but what I noticed the most was that it never stung, and even if you actually get it in your eye by mistake it doesn't make them water

• by Melissa Glenn
      I’m not usually a fan of the L’Oreal skin care line. So I was surprised to learn they are the makers of a pretty good eye cream called Garnier Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream.

This 15ml red tube, is quite a basic eye cream.

It doesn’t advertise that it will cure dark circles,

diminish under-eye bags, or greatly decrease existing lines.

It simply states that it, ‘Decreases eye contour area’.

I did not hold out much hope with this product.

I am just over 30 and beginning to experience little fine lines around my eyes.

Boy was I wrong! 14 days of using this product ...

• solely in the day, (I use a different night product) and my undereye area was smoother, and my tiny fine lines were nearly non-existent.

it in your eye by mistake it doesn’t make them water.

This is a good product for the 25-35 age group, although its packaging is not targeted to any specific group.

It’s a light cream, and if you have heavier lines, you would need a stronger product.

But for now, its good enough for my daytime wear!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31160447660330/k2311a0416/4.16.06