Koestlin Saltas peanuts  » Food  »
  • I really like peanuts in everything so when I found out that they started making sticks with peanuts filling I had to try them out
  • When you eat all the sticks you will see in the crumbs of the sticks which are left in the bag but those aren't sticks crumbs but dry peanut butter crumbs which are really delicious
  • The problem is that they are gone too fast usually because in my family my Dad adores peanuts too, just like me so we kind a fight for them

• by lorelai

Koestlin Saltas peanuts are actually salted sticks filled with natural peanuts. I really like peanuts in everything so when I found out that they started making sticks with peanuts filling I had to try them out.

I don’t usually eat sticks but since they started making these with peanuts I started buying them quite often although that actually means about once a month.

Koestlin Saltas peanuts come in a yellow bag with sticks on the left and peanuts picture on the right

of the bag while in the middle you can see Saltas written in red and peanuts written in white.

There’s also a picture of a broken stick so that you can see the peanuts filling.

You get 50g of the product in the bag which costs about 30 Euro cents and 100g of the product has 479 calories.

The sticks are long, about 15cm long and thin and have a soft peanut butter filling inside.

They are of a pale brown colour ...

• and they are made of wheat flour.

There not much filling in them but it’s quite enough for them to taste like peanuts and not to be too soft.

It says on the bag that 24% of each stick is actually the peanut cream.

They also have big crumbs of salt stuck all over them.

When you eat all the sticks you will see in the crumbs of the sticks which are left in the bag but those aren’t sticks crumbs but

dry peanut butter crumbs which are really delicious.

I really like these sticks because they taste and smell like peanuts and there aren’t a lot of sticks inside.

I would be able to eat al least half a kilo of it because I really like them but fortunately you get only 50g which is quite enough.

The problem is that they are gone too fast usually because in my family my Dad adores peanuts too, just like me so we kind a fight for them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272209476550930/k2311a0922/9.22.08