Nescafe 2in1 Milk + coffee
  • I must say that I've already tried similar 2in1 extra milk taste of Jacobs and that I don't like it very much so I wasn't curious at all about how's this drink going too taste

• by lorelai

The other day I was shopping and I saw these bunch of instant coffee 1 dose bags. As lately I really started liking these instant coffee drinks because they are much tastier than actual coffee and they are also much easier to prepare. You just have to pour some hot water over the powder from the bag and voila your drink is ready.

Among all the 1 dose instant coffee drinks there was also Nescafe 2in1 Milk + coffee. I must say that I’ve already tried similar 2in1 extra milk taste of Jacobs and that I don’t like it very

much so I wasn’t curious at all about how’s this drink going too taste.

Nescafe 2in1 Milk + coffee come in a long orange bag with a bunch of coffee beans in the front. On the left there’s a Nescafe sign which is white, in the middle on the yellow background there’s a 2in1 milk + coffee written in white and red and on the right there’s a red cup of Nescafe drink, and you can see that someone is pouring milk in it.

Near the cup there are pale blue arrows where the bag is precut so that you ...

• can open it there easily because you don’t even need scissors. The powder in the bag consists of 2 different powders, one is dark brown and it is coffee powder and the other one is white and it is a milk powder.

The drink is of a rather pale brown colour and the powder dissolves great and it doesn’t leave any crumbs. But as 2in1 means milk and coffee in 1 that also means that there’s no sugar in this drink which makes it rather bitter.

But I realized that if you put little more water in it, you are

supposed to put 150ml but I put 100ml of water and 100ml of milk and it doesn’t taste that bitter at all. The drink is also very strong and it smells like coffee.

It tastes like coffee with cream and it is an excellent substitute for real coffee. It has the pick up effect and it also leaves kind a bitter coffee taste in your mouth.

One bag costs about 30 Euro cents which is quite enough for the coffee that you prepare at home bit still it is less than the coffee at the bar or even from the machine.

Alex Rosin says :

Where can I order this product on line?

John says :

It’s available on Amazon :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272209476520930/k2311a0922/9.22.08