Mr. Muscle Mold and Mildew Killer
  • But after scrubbing our shower curtain almost to oblivion,to no avail, I decided to give it a try
  • It came in a spray bottle and upon spraying it to our shower curtain, I noticed that it was foamy and smelled like bleach

• by grl2475

I was ranting to my mother about the mildew in our shower curtain when she recommended Mr. Muscle Mold and Mildew Killer.

I was skeptical at first because I was so used to cleaning the comfort room and bath in our house the conventional

way, with soap, water and a lot of elbow grease.

But after scrubbing our shower curtain almost to oblivion,to no avail, I decided to give it a try.

I bought one at a local grocery store.

It came in a spray bottle and upon spraying it to our shower curtain, I noticed that it was foamy and smelled like bleach.

I also sprayed some on our bath sink.

After waiting for a little while, I noticed that the mildew was starting to disappear!

• Mr. Muscle Mold and Mildew Killer
      I was so amazed! It really cut the cleaning time in half.

It was really great cleaning aid.

I just wish that it came it a much nicer scent.

I mean I would have appreciated it more if it didn’t make out bathroom smell

so sterile.

Overall, The Mr.

Muscle Mold and Mildew Killer holds up to its promise of cutting your cleaning time in half and also makes the whole process easy.

You just spray, rinse and that’s it.

I also like that it’s really affordable and easily available.

Mr. Muscle Mold and Mildew Killer
Hestie Kamffer says :

I used a whole bottel and it did not take any mold of my shower. I have used this product for years and this is a first time not working.
What now??

Galega says :

Mr. Muscle is a good product. I think you are not using it in the right way. There is absolutely no need to use entire bottle in this case. That might be also the reason behind your problem.

Patricia says :

Wow It works wonders on the dirty bathroom tiles. I could not believe that the stains disappear just within a few seconds. I do not need to scrub the tiles for hours. Not long after, just spray water and they are all very clean as if they are new tiles. Thank you very much for manufacturing such a wonderful product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532209476510930/k2311a0922/9.22.08