Rocky Horror Picture Show  » Movies  »
  • Each time I enjoyed the movie but I found myself leaving awfully confused
  • Let me start out by saying that, if you haven't seen this movie already, you may want to consider whether or not you would like it
  • A lot of the scenes in this movie are a bit corny (especially the ending) and the special effects are definitely low budget

• by Steve

I have seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show two times in my lifetime; last night was the second time. Each time I enjoyed the movie but I found myself leaving awfully confused.

Let me start out by saying that, if you haven’t seen this movie already, you may want to consider whether or not you would like it.

If you get offended easily, I

will go out on a limb and say you will probably find yourself easily disgusted by it.

Tim Curry is great as a transvestite from outer space who is equally as good as seducing men as he is women (and yes, there are plenty of references to homosexuality).

He spends the movie entertaining a young couple that has had their car break down and ...

• has come to his castle in the middle of the night.

A lot of the scenes in this movie are a bit corny (especially the ending) and the special effects are definitely low budget.

Plus, a lot of the plot is explained in song so it’s easy to get confused at times.

But, overall, this is a halfway decent film.

I don’t know if

I would be one of those people who dresses in drag and goes to see it at the theater.

But, I thought it was entertaining.

The songs in it are very catching, especially the hit Time Warp.

And, it’s easy to see why the movie developed a bit of a cult following.

If you’re not a person who would be offended by the sexual references, then this is a movie worth watching.

Rocky Horror Picture Show

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111909476470130/k2311a0919/9.19.08