Campbells Select Harvest Soup
1.0
  • That's why my wife and I decided to try Campbell's Select Harvest Soups when they were on sale recently
  • In fact, it was so disgusting, I found myself reading the back of the can to make sure I didn't do something wrong when making it
  • I'm also not impressed with the amount of soup in one of these cans
  • It may be better for me, but definitely not for my taste buds and you can be sure this will be the last time I buy this particular brand

• by Steve

I care about my health. I’m going to be 33 soon and really don’t want to see myself having a heart attack by the time I’m 40 so I am making efforts to eat right. That’s why my wife and I decided to try Campbell’s Select Harvest Soups when they were on sale recently.

We both like soup and figured having a healthier brand

wouldn’t hurt us. Well, it didn’t hurt us.

But, it also tasted nasty. I’ve heard of low sodium in soups.

But, we’ve tried two different varieties, the chicken and egg noodles and the Italian wedding soup. And, I have to say it tasted like water with a few food items floating in it.

There was absolutely no taste at all. In fact, it was ...

• so disgusting, I found myself reading the back of the can to make sure I didn’t do something wrong when making it.

I’m also not impressed with the amount of soup in one of these cans. The can is right when it says there are two servings.

But, they aren’t very large servings. There’s maybe enough in a can to fill one person for

about an hour before they are hungry again.

Don’t even bother trying to share this with someone else because there just isn’t enough. I’m glad this soup was on sale because, even at the sale price, I feel I wasted my money.

It may be better for me, but definitely not for my taste buds and you can be sure this will be the last time I buy this particular brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271909476420130/k2311a0919/9.19.08