Wholesale Club (Sam’s Club) Scarborough ME
Scarborough, ME

• by Myself
      I feel Sam’s Club is one of the best places to shop for all our day to day needs. It has an annual membership fee but it’s worth paying for. Coz the benefits you receive are great.

They have almost everything you will need for your business or household purpose. I am a member of Sam’s club from

past many years.

They provide me excellent service, if not satisfied i can return my items any time without any questions asked and best of all I find everything I need for my family under one roof at an incredible price. Right from vitamin supplements to baby food, diapers, vegetables, meat, spices, rice etc Sam’s Club has everything.

...

• Moreover the Sam’s Club in my area also has a gas station. I like this very much as gas prices are almost 10 cents lower than regular gas stations.

I save more than my annual fees when I shop there for the whole year. Also when I visit my relatives I buy gifts like clothes, chocolates etc from

Sam’s as they are quite cheap over there.

You can also get electronic items, cell phones, jewelry etc. especially jewelry.

I bought a diamond ring, which was almost $300 lower than Macys. Same quality, carat etc.

I am very happy being a member of Sam’s Club. I would always recommend Sam’s to anyone who is looking for a wholesale club membership.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24160447630230/k2311a0416/4.16.06