Bones: The Man in the Outhouse
  • The funny thing about that is her explanation is so scientific, you really have to wonder if she has any feelings for either of them

• by Steve

I haven’t seen the show Bones since Zack turned out to be a killer and no longer appears on the series. So, last night, while watching the newest episode “The Man in the Outhouse” I had to do some catching up.

Overall, this wasn’t a bad episode; though I have to admit looking at all those barrels

of raw sewage in the beginning made me regret sitting down for dinner while watching.

First, you have an interesting case.

The man found inside an old outhouse is a popular television host who exposes cheating husbands and has hundreds of potential murder suspects.

And, for the first time in a while, I was way off when ...

• I took a guess at who his killer might be.

Then, during the episode, we learn Bones has two boyfriends.

One she dates, the other is just for sex.

The funny thing about that is her explanation is so scientific, you really have to wonder if she has any feelings for either of them.

Adding to the

story is a potential new team member who seems to be a bit of a flake and even more of a suck up.

I’m actually glad she’s not a regular cast member because she was getting a bit annoying.

Overall, I have to say this is a great episode and one that does the series justice.

But, I sure do miss Zack

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101909476270130/k2311a0919/9.19.08