Chicken Bruschetta Panini Hot Pockets
1.5
  • But shortly after heating it in the microwaveable tray, I was disappointed
  • But for some reason, I don't think that that little faux pas made much of a difference
  • However, I found the insides to be extremely mushy
  • Hot Pockets are a convenient snack when you can't think of anything else to eat

• by Famous

A friend gave me a couple of coupons for Hot Pockets’ newest addition to the frozen food family: Chicken Bruschetta Panini Hot Pockets. I was at first excited to try this newfound fare. But shortly after heating it in the microwaveable tray, I was disappointed.

First and foremost, let me say that I did heat the incorrect side up. But I quickly

recovered by stopping the process halfway through and cooking it the proper way.

But for some reason, I don’t think that that little faux pas made much of a difference. The filling was supposed to be grilled chicken with bruschetta and Italian seasonings.

The bread is “grilled” the way paninis usually are. However, I found the insides to be extremely mushy.

The chicken ...

• itself didn’t taste grilled. In fact, I can’t really even remember what the chicken tastes like.

This is because the seasonings in this thing were so overpowering. Once I realized this, I discovered that these little sandwiches have lots of sodium.

I was actually disappointed with the flavor. I just felt that it was too much for a microwaveable sandwich.

The

cheesy, herb filling was quite gooey. And I must add that there is the possibility that the inside may not cook as evenly as the outside does.

I really didn’t like these. Hot Pockets are a convenient snack when you can’t think of anything else to eat.

But I would never ever buy these again. I’d rather make my own homemade panini sandwich.

Linda Button says :

I was not happy when I ate the Hot Pockets chicken Bruchetta. There was a bone Gristle in the Panini. It is a wonder I did not ingest it. I guess it was the top of a drumstick. Other then that it was okay. My fist one I ate since I had a coupon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271909476041230/k2311a0919/9.19.08