Estee Lauder Spotlight Skin Tone Perfector  » Cosmetics  »
  • Honestly, I bought this product at Nordstrom just to get the free gift
  • Obviously it's not one of the best products from Estee Lauder
  • I would recommend this product to people who just want to add a little glow to their face, but not as a skin tone corrector

• by illusion_tb

Honestly, I bought this product at Nordstrom just to get the free gift. I already use the Estee Lauder skin care collection on the daily basis. Spotlight would just add an extra layer on my face every morning/night. The product wasn’t recommended by the salesperson. In fact, they might

not even think about the product at all unless you actually request it. Obviously it’s not one of the best products from Estee Lauder.

It’s pretty expensive for its size (1.7oz for $32.00). But think about it, aren’t all Estee Lauder products overpriced? However I must admit my face seems smoother ...

• since I started using Spotlight, especially in the morning when I use it on top of my Idealist and Daywear Plus. Also, Spotlight adds a soft pink glow to my face. When used under foundation, my face seems to look more flawless for a longer period of time. I would
        suggest use Spotlight in the morning and at night after your moisturizer.

Besides that, I haven’t seen any real improvements in my skin tone like Spotlight promises to do. I would recommend this product to people who just want to add a little glow to their face, but not as a skin tone corrector.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311909475911230/k2311a0919/9.19.08