BBT bank  » Finance  »
223 Mineral Ave Mineral Virginia 23117
  • They are always polite and friendly there and I like going there because it is a very small town friendly bank
  • I think this bank is flexible and does not always adhere strictly to the official policies

• by snowy

BBT bank in Mineral Virginia is my secondary bank. I do not have a primary account there but I do use it to cash small checks and I have another small account there also. They are always polite and friendly there and I like going there because it is a very small town friendly bank.

There is no

specific information about this particular bank available from the Better Business Bureau, but I have been satisfied with their performance. I have been allowed to take small withdrawals whenever I need them. They have never chargd my account unecessarily.

They helped me set up an account that was very useful to me when I did not know ...

• what to do with my money. I think this bank is flexible and does not always adhere strictly to the official policies. This is a nice bank to do business with for that reason. I tend not to like banks in general because they have too many stringent policies and will not usually spend alot of time
        accomodating their customers that is why I have favored credit unions over the past several years. I think that the BBT bank in Mineral is an exception to that rule. I enjoy doing business there. I give them high marks for putting the customer first. I think anyone wanting to do banking in this area should consider this bank.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421909475881230/k2311a0919/9.19.08