2003 Ford Ranger  » Cars  »
  • That is a little about my truck, but what my problem is that people have a problem with it
  • So i recommend if you want to get a truck that saves gas but can still do heavy-duty work, go with a Ranger, they are far away from a disappointment

• by Cougar

I am the proud owner of a 2003 Ford Ranger. It has a sleek body style that most rangers don’t have, and it is all stock. The hood looks like a rally hood and it has 18″ alloy wheels. It has a 3.0L V6 engine which has it’s own power for that size truck it is. I have added a bed liner

and dual exhaust with 40 series flow-masters, plus a new stereo and air horns.

That is a little about my truck, but what my problem is that people have a problem with it. “Hey man why do you drive that puny little V6, why don’t you grow up and drive a V8″ I really don’t like hearing that, my truck has got it’s own unique ...

• qualities that i just love in a Ranger. Also for people who say these trucks don’t last, I can tell you my father owned a ‘94 Ranger that had 176,000 miles on it and was never in the shop for anything except inspections.

My main point is for the people who don’t think Rangers are good trucks, you are wrong, they are great because they can do

big jobs too using less gas. And it all depends how the owner takes care of his/her truck to see how long it lasts. Mine has 74,000 miles on it and it hasn’t seen the shop yet either.

So i recommend if you want to get a truck that saves gas but can still do heavy-duty work, go with a Ranger, they are far away from a disappointment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91909475851230/k2311a0919/9.19.08