Comcast  » TV  »
1.5
  • Okay, now I usually do reviews on things I like, but this time I have had it

• by Miss Tackett

Okay, now I usually do reviews on things I like, but this time I have had it! Comcast (used to be Time Warner cable here) has driven me to my limit. You would think that after being with them for so long and not moving to Direct TV, like my husband wanted me to, I would get

something.

Just an appointment that goes right and is on time would be all right with me.

Aside from being a loyal customer, I upgraded in March to Business Class Internet.

I was told that one of the reasons that I pay a higher price for this is that I would get next day service.

LMAO! It has ...

• been 10 days since I called them for them to fix my cable and they are still a no show.

I was told that it could take up to 7 business days.

WTH! The only reason I have stayed with these folks is I need high speed cable internet access to work from home and make it worth

my while.

Otherwise I drop them faster than a corporate lawyer drops a cheap suit.

I guess my next step is to call them back, complain, and get it done right.

If you do not need cable internet, so the other way and get DSL and satellite, my mom’s DSL internet is just as fast as regular cable internet.

Comcast

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101909475801230/k2311a0919/9.19.08